Hey! Some days I feel like cooking or baking something, and today was one of those days. I decided to help my mom with tonight’s dinner. I made the salad.
So here’s how I make a salad. Sadly I forgot to take pictures of it so I’ll explain it in steps.
- Chop up 2 crops of iceberg lettuce, and wash them with water.
- Get two salad bowls and put some vinegar, pepper, salt and some oil of your own choice (I used basilicum oil) on the bottom.
- Put the lettuce in the bowls and mix it with the other ingredients.
- Peel a cucumber and grate it (half goes in one bowl, the other half in the other bowl).
- Cut some small mozzarella balls in half and devide them over the two bowls.
- Put some salad dressing on it (I used honey mustard dressing), mix it again, and your salad is done! ENJOY
So for the desert I made something that I read about in a cooking book. The recipe I’m going to give you will feed 6 people.
Put this oven dish in a pre-heated oven for 20 minutes, and then it should be done!
So there you have it! I hope this is useful to you and I hope you’ll enjoy it if you try this out! Let me know in the comments if you did.